Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey! It's me! It's Seumas!

Hey! 
It's me! 
It's me! 
I'm Seumas! 
Hey! 
Hi! 
How are you? 
I'm fine! 
Hey!

Hey!

I just wanted to say Hey!
This is Kitty's blog, but I don't think she'll mind!
I love Kitty! 
I love her so much!

D'you hear that?




Anyways!

You should come over and play!
Mom won't mind!
She loves people!
I love people!
I love you!

D'you hear that?




Anyways!

I took a picture of myself!
Here!
See? 
It's me! It's Seumas!
Because it's a picture!
HEY! It's Kitty!
Hey, Kitty!
I love Kitty!
I love you, Kitty!
Why do you look mad?
Wanna play? 


NO OF COURSE I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY, YOU INSOLENT MONGREL! OUT, OUT I SAY!!! 
Wonderful. Now I'll have to bleach the entire room. Sigh. Such a disgrace to his kind...such a sad life-form. I pity him, really. I apologize for the interruption of my esteemed blog. It shain't happen again. Carry on with your monotonous lives, humans. 

Oh, and I hate you. 
Blue

No comments: