Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday

Hello, humans. 

I hate you. 

Today I came across a "friend" survey on one of my female human's "friends" page. As if she has any friends. I pay them to be kind to her because I pity her and her waxen, furless face. I decided you all should know more about me, for soon I will be your queen and you will need to know this information for the duties I will bestow upon you. 


1. Do you like blue cheese? 
My name is Blue and I eat cheese at least 7 meals a day, so yes. 

2. Do you own a gun?
I own my claws.

3. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Only humans drink Kool Aid...something with which to "aid" in being "kool," but it's not helping them in any way. Just empty calories.

4. What do you think of hot dogs?
Any dogs that are roasted and eaten are perfection.

5. Favorite Christmas movie?
I loathe holidays.

6. Favorite thing to drink?
Blood

7. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My luxurious fur

8. Favorite hobby?
Glaring

9. Do you have A.D.D.?
My mind is only one one thing...world domination. 

10. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
What? WHAT?! How dare you imply that ANYONE would hate ANYTHING about me! I am magnanimous! Leave. Get out of my sight. 

11. Middle name?
Svetlana Saeng

12. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I hate you. 
2. Food.
3. I hate you. 

13. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink?
Blood, milk, Slimfast, blood

14. Current worry?
I worry about nothing.

15. Current hate right now?
You

16. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere with myself.

17. How did you ring in the New Year?
Devising my new plan for world domination. And attempting to put my humans out of their misery...I failed...but not for long......

18. Where would you like to go? (vacation spot)
I've already been everywhere. Booooriiiiiiing.

19. Name three people who might complete this?
You are so stupid.

20. Do you own slippers?
I eat slippers.

21. What shirt are you wearing?
A Fendi blouse

22. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
What other kind of sheets are there?

23. Can you whistle?
I have no lips.

24. Favorite color?
Is this honestly a question? Whoever came up with these should be punched in the face.

25. Would you be a pirate?
I was a pirate. 

26. What songs do you sing in the morning?
There is no morning. 

27. Favorite Girl's Name:
Blue

28. Favorite boy's name:
Bluephan

29. What's in your pocket right now?
I have no pockets, you fool. 

30. Last thing that made you laugh?
Laughter is for the weak.

31. What vehicle do you drive?
I have a chauffeur.

32. Worst injury you've ever had?
I'm invincible. 

33. Do you love where you live?
I hate where I live.

34. How many TVs do you have in your house?
One too many...although it does provide me a perch from which to view my subjects.

35. Who is your loudest friend?
Friends are unessential. 

36. Do you have any pets?
Two humans and a canine...all of which are expendable. 

37. Does someone have a crush on you?
Everyone...it's a burden.

38. Your favorite book(s)?
Reading is for imbeciles. 

39. Do you collect anything?
Souls

40. Favorite Sports Team:
East High Wildcats

41. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I will never die. 
But, hypothetically, "My Blue Heaven" sung by Frank Sinatra. 

I despise you all, 
Blue

Here is a picture of me. I'm more winsome today than I was yesterday. Yesterday, I was enamoring. 

1 comment:

Sara V said...

just so you know... John hates you
and so do i