Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday

Hello, humans.

I hate you.

It has been 110 days since my last posting. I'm certain some of you may have cried about this. My utter lack of caring is indescribable. I've had more important things to do...like, not caring.

Today, I sat around like this.

I took a bath...several...because I smelled like happiness and joy. Unacceptable.

I nearly died of boredom and not caring about you. I had to be revived by the Smelling Salts of Death and Mayhem.

I devoured some human souls.

I laughed at Dumbface and his existence.

I hope you swallow your own face,
Blue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would rejoice at your post but knowing your capacity for anger and revenge will just hide in the corner and smile quietly as a church mouse.

Anonymous said...

Its about time you posted again you lazy cat, future ruler of the world indeed. bah