Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm a happy happy happy doggie!

Hey, it's me! It's Seumas! I'm a doggie! Hey! I love you so much! 

How are you?! It's Monday!

D'you hear that? 




Anyways! So, it's Monday! I love Mondays! 

The kitty Blue, I love her so much, she left her computer on and I just wanted to say Hey! And I found some pictures from Christmas. I love Christmas! I love it so much! And every day is like Christmas! 

Mom and Dad dressed us up like Santa's helpers! I loved it! I love when they do that! It makes me happy. The Blue kitty, she's my best friend, she likes it too...I think. 

Happy Christmas! 

I love you! I'll see you la---hey! It's Blue! Hey kitty! I love you! Can I kiss you?! 

GET OFF MY COMPUTER, YOU DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A LIVING CREATURE!! OUT! 
Agh. Wonderful. Now my keyboard smells of cheese and grass. Well, obviously the picture of myself dressed as an insufferable representation of the lackluster, vomit-inducing holiday filled with "spirit" and "joy" has been digitally altered and is a complete falsification. Stop looking at it, you filthy humans. You disgust me. Get back to work, minions. 

I hate you. 

You smell of old ham, 
Blue

No comments: