Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday

Hello, humans. 

I hate you. 

Today, I learned to predict the weather. When it's sunny, I'm angry. When it's rainy, I'm angry. When it's cloudy, I'm angry. 

Today I took 23 baths. I need at least 290 more to get the smell of the humans I live with off me. They're decent enough....stupid, mundane, simple.

Today, I read about the pirates' attempt at hijacking the cruise liner. Unfortunately, the cruise ship outran the pirates. Bah. It would have been sweet vengeance to teach those tourists a lesson or two about gluttony and happiness. No one should be happy.

I loathe today. I must go preen my whiskers. I hope you have a horrible day. 

Sincerely, 
Blue

Here is a picture of me. I'm more beautiful today than I was yesterday. Yesterday I was gorgeous.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this had me laughing outloud! I had to share it with my husband! very entertaining!
I clicked over from glam life!